Cycleops Exercise Equipment
Industrialized nations across the world are slowly but surely seeing their major cities transforming into places that cater to pedestrians more so than gas guzzling vehicles. Cycling, both indoor and outdoor is exploding in popularity, and the technology is progressing right along with it.
Social health is now on the radar in every aspect, and the future is unfolding before our very eyes. At the center we find CycleOps. Why? Because bikes mean a healthier happier population with drastically less pollution, which is all good stuff.
There is no better example of the mainstream fitness world’s desire for cycling innovation than CycleOps. The company has brought cycling into the 21st century, and made it possible for individuals in 50 different countries to take giant strides forward in health, wellness, the usage of power training, and modern physical conditioning.
The CycleOps Evolution
- CycleOps was bought by a premier bicycle rack company in 1999 named Saris. Saris was started a decade earlier by a sweet couple from Madison, WI that had dreams of creating a solid American company capable of selling wholesome bike products across the globe.
- Overtime their passion and drive attracted renowned designers and PhD physiologists. Saris Bones are now involved in cycling from France to Beijing and Boston. It was when the company purchase CycleOps that Saris Cycling Group really dug in deep into the trainer genre.
- It was in 2002 that the CycleOps Magneto made its glorious appearance as the first ever progressive resistance magnetic trainer. By 2008 CycleOps gathered enough funding and popularity to come out with entire lines of fascinating exercise machines that still raise eyebrows today.
CycleOps Timeline of Innovation
From a small American company owned by a humble married couple, to a brand that can be found in two American presidential gyms, the home-gyms of Hollywood heavy hitters, and sports teams. All thanks to the Saris dedication to technological innovation.
- 2001 - This is when training with power really went mainstream. CycleOps introduced the PowerTap meter technology to allow people to hyper-boost their training results.
- 2004 - This was the year that the 300PT series was unleashed, and ran rampant thanks to a truly mystifying response from the cycling community at large. No other company had managed to produce something that felt so real and road fit.
- 2005 - PowerAgent software takes cycling to new technological levels through the help of CycleOps products. Cycling has just gone digital!
- 2009 - Joule technology elevates cycling even higher, and becomes known as the world’s first cycling computer. It brings the stationary cycling experience to precedents that no one expected.
The Future of CycleOps
Along with electric cars, solar powered buildings and homes, and a rejuvenated space race, Saris is responsible for tons of fitness-based positive change throughout modernity. They will trek forward on their mission to keep innovation coming, designing fantastic trainers, and powerful performance enhancing fitness equipment to suit our new era.
Regular Price: $1,299.99
Special Price: $1,169.00
Regular Price: $2,399.99
Special Price: $2,159.99
Regular Price: $1,799.99
Special Price: $1,619.99
Regular Price: $2,899.99
Special Price: $2,609.99
Regular Price: $2,599.99
Special Price: $2,339.99
Regular Price: $3,680.00
Special Price: $2,879.00
Regular Price: $219.99
Special Price: $197.99
Regular Price: $289.99
Special Price: $260.99
Regular Price: $1,199.99
Special Price: $999.99
Regular Price: $1,699.00
Special Price: $1,499.00
Regular Price: $349.99
Special Price: $319.99